A fireplace offers an economical way to stay cozy during the coldest winter months. Bremer & Bouman Heating and Cooling, Inc. is your one-stop-shop for fireplace services in Holland, MI. We have a wide selection of fireplaces to fit any style and price point, and you can count on us for superior care to maximize the life of your fireplace.
Fireplaces for Every Taste and Budget
We carry numerous styles of fireplaces, and we can help you find the one that’s right for your home, lifestyle, and budget. A few popular options include:
- Direct vent gas fireplaces, known for maintaining indoor air quality and preventing carbon monoxide, nitrogen dioxide, and excess moisture from entering the home. The Novus Evolution combines a minimalist design with sleek, contemporary elements and options. The standard porcelain interior lining illuminates and reflects the prominent flames rising from a bed of glass media, while the IntellFire Plus Ignition System conserves fuel. The stylish, ergonomic design comes in four colors and finishes to match any decor. Available in two sizes, the fireplace comes with adjustable flame and heat levels and optional wireless controls.
- Birmingham fireplaces, offering the look and value of a wood-burning masonry fireplace at a fraction of the cost. Choose from traditional or herringbone brick molded panels that reflect a true firebrick color and size and actual mortared grout lines. They can be quickly and easily installed a combustible floor and leave no exposed sheet metal. With three sizes to choose from and optional mesh screen or bi-fold glass doors, a realistic masonry-style fireplace is finally affordable. Our Birmingham fireplaces come with two standard outside air kits that contribute to combustion air and are tested and listed to UL 127 standard.
- Gas log sets for hearth systems, which combine the convenience of gas with the experience of an open hearth. The Heatilator gas log set turns your existing wood-burning fireplace into a full, flickering fire with the touch of a button. With no effort or mess, you can have a realistic, room-enhancing fire whenever you want it, without changing the structure of your fireplace. Each gas log set is designed to pair with a compatible hearth kit. Fireside Grand Oak and Campfire Logs are sold with the hearth kit; all other gas log sets require a hearth kit sold separately.
- SC60 wood-burning fireplaces, known for their incredible heating capacity and large viewing area. A standard 160 cm fan with blower control connects directly to stainless steel heat tubes for added heat control, with the ability to control combustion rate and heat output via an air kit and flue damper assemblies. A hearth extension is required for this fireplace.
- Heatilator gas inserts, which utilize advanced IntelliFire ignition system and control technology to maximize convenience and value. The unique front and finish options highlight the realistic fire with large flames. These airtight and energy-efficient gas metal inserts offer a level of value not satisfied by wood-burning fireplaces and look beautiful in any home.
Why Buy From Us?
You already trust Bremer & Bouman Heating and Cooling, Inc. for your air conditioner and furnace needs, but we also carry top-of-the-line fireplaces and inserts. With over 60 years in business, we’ve built a reputation as a trusted HVAC service provider in Holland. If you’re thinking of adding or upgrading your fireplace, call Bremer & Bouman Heating and Cooling, Inc. at (616) 396-7716 to learn more about fireplace services.